We invest heavily in our staff as we know that they are our greatest resource. We continually look for ways to develop and grow our staff expertise. We don't wait for vacancies to arise and then go hunting for a high calibre candidate; we expand as opportunities are created with the right people approaching us through our talent pool.
If you feel you have something special to offer us and want to develop a career in healthcare then let us know. If you are right for us then we guarantee a career in a vibrant, dynamic and forward-looking organisation.
Please contact the Managing Partner, Marie Brookes for further details.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for work as our salaried GP. For further information and to apply, please visit NHS jobs.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
• ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
• communicating and promoting vacancies
• offering an interview to disabled people
• anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
• supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term
health condition, enabling them to stay in work
• at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people